Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Top 10 Scooter Videos March

Here are the best videos of the month.
Enjoy!

10. Cage Vibe V2

Philip Linhart and Luca Strohschein are back in the Cage with another Parkmontage.

9. Sunshine Sessions - Envy

Jack Churchward and Liam Ellem are the new guys on the Envy Australia Team. They linked up with Byron Mitchell from Fasen to film this banger parkvideo. Somehow feels super nostalgic. 

8. Alex Blome - Ohlay

Alex is allways productive in the streets. He spent the last one and half years to film this video in Seattle. Great to see him progress from video to video!

7. Nate Gendron - Trendkill

One of the US East Coasts best riders, conquering every crusty spot that comes in his way. 

6. Les mini pouces ! - Dissidence 

Can't speak a single word french, but this video features some heavy riding form the next generation of French Riders! 

5. Jon & Dean - Split Part

Two of the most technical Rideres in one edit. Christian Dean spent a week together with Jon deVrind in California to film this great video for the Scooter Farm.

4. Derek Marr - North Sig. Deck

Derek yet again with another gnarly video! This time promoting his new Signature Deck with North Scooter. 

3. Ryan Myers - Hella Grip Colorway

Promoting his Signature Griptape with this beautiful video.  This video is super fun to watch, great editing by Ryan himself.

2. Ugo Leonce - Ethic

Ugo can do it all Bowl, Park, and Street. He does everything with so much style too. The pocket-airs looked way too good. 

1. 1-800-HOT-SOUP

Heavy riding, creative spotuse, techno and friendship, this video has it all. Everyone killed it for the hot soup. Kirks clip might be the best thing ever captured with a camera . This is the "Video of the Month"!


Kommentare

Other News

Antoine Lagadou - Interview

This time we interviewed the French rider Antoine Lagadou, who rides for Anaquda. He publish his Streetpart "YOUTUBE PURPOSE ONLY" not long ago, so I thought it would be the perfect time to do an interview with him. Just to get the Interview started some basic questions. Where are you from? Goofy or Regular? When did you start riding? Yo, what’s good. I’m from the South East of France, near a city named Draguignan. I’m riding regular stance. I started riding July 2009, with an old Jdbug I got. I use to watch a lot of shit on YouTube back then and somehow I found a Coedie Donovan video. I thought it was crazy and wanted to try the same. So I built a wooden kicker with a friend in his garage and we started to jump it. Never stopped riding since then. What was the scene like, back in the day when you started? How is it today? Back in the day there was no skatepark around my place, I had to at least drive 1 hour to ride a good skatepark. So I use to grind the benches a...

Moritz Bader - Interview

Wirklich schön mehr Street Parts auch aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum zu sehen. 5 Monate lang hat Moritz Bader und sein Filmer Jonas Salefsky an dem Video gearbeitet und jede Menge Herzblut reingesteckt.   Jede Menge Handrails , kreative Tricks (wie z.B. diesen Rail Stall to Hop Over in die Bank) und Spots von denen man träumen kann (verlassenes Schwimmbad und diese einzigartige Beton Landschaft). Echt einen schöner Part , von einem deutschen Fahrer , der Lust auf das Frühjahr macht. Anlässlich dieses Videos, habe ich ein Interview mit Moritz geführt um etwas mehr über ihn , sein Video und die Szene in Stuttgart zu erfahren. Das gesamte Interview könnt ihr hier unten nachlesen. Hallo Moritz, stell dich am besten einfach kurz vor: Alter, Wohnort, Gofy oder Regular?, Seit wann fährst du? Ich bin 19, komme aus Stuttgart und fahre Regular. Begonnen hab ich vor ca. 7 Jahren. 7 Jahre, also schon relativ von Beginn an dabei! Wie bist du zum Scooter ...

Benjamin Grimus - Banger Release

Benjamin Grimus (@bgseakk) hat ein hammer Edit veröffentlicht. Mit jeder Menge kranker Tricks, dessen Namen ich nichteinmal weiß. Benny ist bekannt für seine Insta Clips, in denen er die verrücktesten Bri -Whip - Kickless - Frontscooter- etc. Combos ausführt. In seinem Edit steigert er diese Tricks nocheinmal. Wirklich jeder Trick ist ein Banger . Der letzte Trick ist z.B. ein Umbrella-Kickless-Briwhip . Keine Ahnung wie das überhaupt physikalisch Möglich ist, aber Benny schafft es. Gefilmt wurde der Edit unteranderem in Linz, Dänemark, Schweden und Russland . Man merkt, dass Benny den ganzen Winter viel Arbeit in diesen Edit gesteckt hat. Schaut euch das Video an und staunt selbst. -x- Benjamin Grimus (@bgseakk) made this Banger Release . He is know for his crazy Bri -Whip - Kickless - Frontscooter Combos . But this Edit is on another Level. The last Trick is an Umbrella-Kickless-Briwhip. Dont't know how that is even possible . Benny put a lot of work in this ...

Tomasz Dudek - Interview

This months Interview is with Tomasz Dudek, a scooter rider and filmer from Poland . I found it very interesting to here about the scooter community in his country. Enjoy! Just to get the Interview started some basic questions. Where you from? How old are you? Goofy or Regular? When did you start riding? I'm from Piaseczno, it's like 20 km from the city center of Warsaw. I'm going to be 21 in July. Right foot always in the front, so goofy. I have been riding for nearly 6 years. So how did you start scootering? Scootering caught my eye because of my friend. He had MGP VX2 Team Edition. He let me try and after a few pushes I knew that's the thing what I want to do. Nice, did you ride anything before like BMX or skateboard? I have been trying to skate, but I didn’t have that zeal, so I quit really fast. I see, so scootering was just more fun. What was the scene like? Back in the days when you started? The scene was quite small. It was...

Juzzy Carter - Signature Deck Promo

Der Junge, der MGP Street macht hat es schon wieder getan. Er hat gestern ein unglaubliches Edit mit noch unglaublicheren Tricks veröffentlicht. Schon nach dem ersten Rail-Trick wusste ich, dieser Edit wird gut und ich wurde nicht entäuscht. Der Großteil des Videos wurde in den USA nach dem "Sovreign of Street" Wettbewerb gefilmt. Wo er mit Logan Fuller, Cooper Klaar und anderen auf einem mehrwöchigen Roadtrip durch California Arizona New Mexico und Texas war. Obwohl seine Kamera gestohlen wurde und er sogar festgenommen wurde, hat er es geschaft dieses wunderbare Video zu produzieren. Den Ender muss man auf jeden Fall gesehen haben!