Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Top 10 Scooter Videos December

 

Here are the best Videos of December! What a month full of heavy videos to end this crazy year.

10. Timeline -ThaKru

ThaKru is group of friends based in Switzerland. The last 3 years they travelled together to Paris, Barcelona and Prague and filmed everthing with their Vx1000. To finish the video off they filmed a bunch of clips in Switzerland too. Now finally their masterpiece is finished and ready to watch!

9. Lucas Di Meglio - Prime x Raw

One of the most talented riders. Great spotuse. Crazy that this video was filmed in just one and a half month!

8. Austin Coates - Aztek Pro

Austin turns pro for Aztek Scooters. One of the gnarlyest riders out in the streets. Stoked for him and stoked for this Video. He shows why he deserves the place in the Pro Team.

7. Ilya Fayzulin - Trust

Is a gnarly rider from Russia. That Ender was mental! The scene in this country is evolving super fast, great to see more and more videos from that side of the globe. 

6. Jackson Burklund - Sig. Griptape

Jackson got  a new Siganture Griptape with Trynyty. To promote it he filmed this gnarly video. Love all the wallride tricks and the bowl lines.

5. Pressure - Outset

The newest video by the Outset Team. Featuring some of the greatest Riders in the US. So many cool trick and good vibes. The filming by Richard Harck and editing by Dakota Knight takes the vidoe to another level.

4. Blunt Qualität - Summer 2020

Another quality video form the Blunt Europe Sqaut. Filmed on a 2 weeks trip through the west of Germany. Always exiting to see Bowl Clips of Charles Padel. Flavio and Jonahtan killed it aswell.

3. Mattis Neyroud - Blunt Pro

This video is too wild. The Ender might be the "Trick of the Year". Just crazy! Mattis is Pro AF!

2. Nouvelle Generation - Crack

A bunch of young riders from France came together to film this fantastic Full-Length-Video. One hour of crazy tricks and great filming. "Nouvelle Generation" means "New Generation" and the new genertation in France is really killling it already. One great Part after the other. Well done by Ewen Dausse who put everything together.

1. Nick & Tommy - Ethic

Two Ethic Team Members, two friends and two of the best riders at the moment filmed one of the best Scooter Videos. Banger after banger, way too many crazy tricks in one video. Well deserved "Video of the Month"! Also great work by Rudy Garcia, without his filming and editing this vidoe wouldn't be half as good! SVOTY 2020!

Kommentare

Other News

Antoine Lagadou - Interview

This time we interviewed the French rider Antoine Lagadou, who rides for Anaquda. He publish his Streetpart "YOUTUBE PURPOSE ONLY" not long ago, so I thought it would be the perfect time to do an interview with him. Just to get the Interview started some basic questions. Where are you from? Goofy or Regular? When did you start riding? Yo, what’s good. I’m from the South East of France, near a city named Draguignan. I’m riding regular stance. I started riding July 2009, with an old Jdbug I got. I use to watch a lot of shit on YouTube back then and somehow I found a Coedie Donovan video. I thought it was crazy and wanted to try the same. So I built a wooden kicker with a friend in his garage and we started to jump it. Never stopped riding since then. What was the scene like, back in the day when you started? How is it today? Back in the day there was no skatepark around my place, I had to at least drive 1 hour to ride a good skatepark. So I use to grind the benches a...

Moritz Bader - Interview

Wirklich schön mehr Street Parts auch aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum zu sehen. 5 Monate lang hat Moritz Bader und sein Filmer Jonas Salefsky an dem Video gearbeitet und jede Menge Herzblut reingesteckt.   Jede Menge Handrails , kreative Tricks (wie z.B. diesen Rail Stall to Hop Over in die Bank) und Spots von denen man träumen kann (verlassenes Schwimmbad und diese einzigartige Beton Landschaft). Echt einen schöner Part , von einem deutschen Fahrer , der Lust auf das Frühjahr macht. Anlässlich dieses Videos, habe ich ein Interview mit Moritz geführt um etwas mehr über ihn , sein Video und die Szene in Stuttgart zu erfahren. Das gesamte Interview könnt ihr hier unten nachlesen. Hallo Moritz, stell dich am besten einfach kurz vor: Alter, Wohnort, Gofy oder Regular?, Seit wann fährst du? Ich bin 19, komme aus Stuttgart und fahre Regular. Begonnen hab ich vor ca. 7 Jahren. 7 Jahre, also schon relativ von Beginn an dabei! Wie bist du zum Scooter ...

Benjamin Grimus - Banger Release

Benjamin Grimus (@bgseakk) hat ein hammer Edit veröffentlicht. Mit jeder Menge kranker Tricks, dessen Namen ich nichteinmal weiß. Benny ist bekannt für seine Insta Clips, in denen er die verrücktesten Bri -Whip - Kickless - Frontscooter- etc. Combos ausführt. In seinem Edit steigert er diese Tricks nocheinmal. Wirklich jeder Trick ist ein Banger . Der letzte Trick ist z.B. ein Umbrella-Kickless-Briwhip . Keine Ahnung wie das überhaupt physikalisch Möglich ist, aber Benny schafft es. Gefilmt wurde der Edit unteranderem in Linz, Dänemark, Schweden und Russland . Man merkt, dass Benny den ganzen Winter viel Arbeit in diesen Edit gesteckt hat. Schaut euch das Video an und staunt selbst. -x- Benjamin Grimus (@bgseakk) made this Banger Release . He is know for his crazy Bri -Whip - Kickless - Frontscooter Combos . But this Edit is on another Level. The last Trick is an Umbrella-Kickless-Briwhip. Dont't know how that is even possible . Benny put a lot of work in this ...

Tomasz Dudek - Interview

This months Interview is with Tomasz Dudek, a scooter rider and filmer from Poland . I found it very interesting to here about the scooter community in his country. Enjoy! Just to get the Interview started some basic questions. Where you from? How old are you? Goofy or Regular? When did you start riding? I'm from Piaseczno, it's like 20 km from the city center of Warsaw. I'm going to be 21 in July. Right foot always in the front, so goofy. I have been riding for nearly 6 years. So how did you start scootering? Scootering caught my eye because of my friend. He had MGP VX2 Team Edition. He let me try and after a few pushes I knew that's the thing what I want to do. Nice, did you ride anything before like BMX or skateboard? I have been trying to skate, but I didn’t have that zeal, so I quit really fast. I see, so scootering was just more fun. What was the scene like? Back in the days when you started? The scene was quite small. It was...

Juzzy Carter - Signature Deck Promo

Der Junge, der MGP Street macht hat es schon wieder getan. Er hat gestern ein unglaubliches Edit mit noch unglaublicheren Tricks veröffentlicht. Schon nach dem ersten Rail-Trick wusste ich, dieser Edit wird gut und ich wurde nicht entäuscht. Der Großteil des Videos wurde in den USA nach dem "Sovreign of Street" Wettbewerb gefilmt. Wo er mit Logan Fuller, Cooper Klaar und anderen auf einem mehrwöchigen Roadtrip durch California Arizona New Mexico und Texas war. Obwohl seine Kamera gestohlen wurde und er sogar festgenommen wurde, hat er es geschaft dieses wunderbare Video zu produzieren. Den Ender muss man auf jeden Fall gesehen haben!