Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Top 10 Scooter Videos September

 

Here are the best Videos of September 2020. Enjoy! 

10. Evan O'Toole - GREYWATER

Evan's Part from the new Greywater Full-length-video by Will Rosati. Riding the crustyest spots of Philly in style. You can order the "GREYWATER" DVD here: bilie.bigcartel.com

9. Will Scott - Into the Darkness

Celebreating 7 Years with Envy, Will decided to film this banger of a video in just 6 weeks in Brisbane, Australia. Some of the rails are way too gnarly.

8. Grant Kleppinger - TSI

Grant is the latest addition to the TSI family. He is one of the creative riders out there, doing stuff no one else even thinks of. 

7. Jattic

Great Video by Anthony Aguirre showcaseing how much fun riding in New York is. All the boys are shredding the Streets of the Big Apple.

6. Volare - Cashed

The Boys from Volare staying busy in the streets all over the US. Great to see some more New York footage. This new video by Dakota Knight is another piece of art. 

5. Mike Hohmann - Aztek

Mike can do it all, big gaps and rails, while also going technical. The manny manuvers are just insane!

4. Trendkill - RESURGENCE

Resurgence is a collaboration by Trendkill and the Concrete Crew. In a year of total chaos they came together to ride, film and explore the concrete wasteland of the Bay Area, producing this wonderful video.

3. Reece Doezema - Ethic

Only Reece can film a 12 minute Video full of Bangers in just 2 Months. This kid is too good for this planet. Watch out for the switch trick. Also great work by Rudy Garcia filming this one.

2. Maxime Bouzid - AO

This Signature Deck Promo is gnarly. Maxime hitting big stuff, like that 50 rail, but also does some super technical tricks. That manny railride is too good!

1. Forest

Badger isn't just shredding on the scooter, but also behind the camera and the laptop with his filming and editing. Forest ist an overall great full-length-video with a lot of cool tricks and fantastic vibes. Well deserved "Video of the Month".


Kommentare

Other News

Antoine Lagadou - Interview

This time we interviewed the French rider Antoine Lagadou, who rides for Anaquda. He publish his Streetpart "YOUTUBE PURPOSE ONLY" not long ago, so I thought it would be the perfect time to do an interview with him. Just to get the Interview started some basic questions. Where are you from? Goofy or Regular? When did you start riding? Yo, what’s good. I’m from the South East of France, near a city named Draguignan. I’m riding regular stance. I started riding July 2009, with an old Jdbug I got. I use to watch a lot of shit on YouTube back then and somehow I found a Coedie Donovan video. I thought it was crazy and wanted to try the same. So I built a wooden kicker with a friend in his garage and we started to jump it. Never stopped riding since then. What was the scene like, back in the day when you started? How is it today? Back in the day there was no skatepark around my place, I had to at least drive 1 hour to ride a good skatepark. So I use to grind the benches a...

Tomasz Dudek - Interview

This months Interview is with Tomasz Dudek, a scooter rider and filmer from Poland . I found it very interesting to here about the scooter community in his country. Enjoy! Just to get the Interview started some basic questions. Where you from? How old are you? Goofy or Regular? When did you start riding? I'm from Piaseczno, it's like 20 km from the city center of Warsaw. I'm going to be 21 in July. Right foot always in the front, so goofy. I have been riding for nearly 6 years. So how did you start scootering? Scootering caught my eye because of my friend. He had MGP VX2 Team Edition. He let me try and after a few pushes I knew that's the thing what I want to do. Nice, did you ride anything before like BMX or skateboard? I have been trying to skate, but I didn’t have that zeal, so I quit really fast. I see, so scootering was just more fun. What was the scene like? Back in the days when you started? The scene was quite small. It was...

Luca Strohschein - Interview

Hallo Luca! Danke, dass du dir Zeit für ein Interview genommen hast. Stell dich am Besten einmal kurz selbst vor. Hallo und Guten Tag meine Damen und Herren. Ich bin der Luca, 20 Jahre alt,  komme ursprünglich aus Salzburg/Österreich, wohne aber jetzt in Wien und sag niemals nein zu einem kalten Bier. Prost! Wann hast du begonnen mit Scooterfahren? Wie war die Szene damals in Salzburg? Ich hab mit zum Scooterfahren begonnen wie ich elf war. Bin dazwischen aber 4 Jahre nicht gefahren. Die Szene damals, als ich angefangen habe war eigentlich relativ cool und auch groß. Ich komme aus einem Dorf neben Salzburg und alleine dort waren wir eigentlich immer eine relativ große Crew. Als ich dann wieder begonnen habe war sie weniger gut, da mittlerweile dort nur noch die wenigsten fahren. Damals war ich auch noch ein „Fuchtler“, doch mit dem Alter kommt die Weisheit, wie man so schön sagt. Jeder von uns war doch mal ein „Fuchtler“ haha. Warum bist du nach Wien gezogen? Eben, wei...

Scootering @ Fise

Dieses Jahr gab es zum Ersten Mal auch einen Scooter Contest im Park bei dem Fise Event in Montpellier , Frankreich. Oben ist der Gewinner-Run von Clayton Lindley zu sehen. Mit einem Run voller e inzigartiger Tricks , fetter Gaps und keinem Fail hat er sich den Sieg geholt.  Den zweiten Platz belegt ein weiterer US-Amerikaner Tyler Chafflin.  Dritter wurde der Australier Dylan Morrison, mit jede Menge fetter Flip -Combos. Wer alle anderen Runs auch sehen mag kann sich den aufgezeichnet Livestream auf Youtube ansehen. Und wer noch immer nicht genug hat kann sich das Semifinale anschauen mit Charles Pardel, Kai Saunders und anderen Pro Ridern die es nicht ins Finale geschafft haben.

Moritz Bader - Interview

Wirklich schön mehr Street Parts auch aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum zu sehen. 5 Monate lang hat Moritz Bader und sein Filmer Jonas Salefsky an dem Video gearbeitet und jede Menge Herzblut reingesteckt.   Jede Menge Handrails , kreative Tricks (wie z.B. diesen Rail Stall to Hop Over in die Bank) und Spots von denen man träumen kann (verlassenes Schwimmbad und diese einzigartige Beton Landschaft). Echt einen schöner Part , von einem deutschen Fahrer , der Lust auf das Frühjahr macht. Anlässlich dieses Videos, habe ich ein Interview mit Moritz geführt um etwas mehr über ihn , sein Video und die Szene in Stuttgart zu erfahren. Das gesamte Interview könnt ihr hier unten nachlesen. Hallo Moritz, stell dich am besten einfach kurz vor: Alter, Wohnort, Gofy oder Regular?, Seit wann fährst du? Ich bin 19, komme aus Stuttgart und fahre Regular. Begonnen hab ich vor ca. 7 Jahren. 7 Jahre, also schon relativ von Beginn an dabei! Wie bist du zum Scooter ...