Germanys next generation of Scootering shredding five days in Stuttgart. Great Job by Jacob Groß filming and editing everything. Hope to see more videos from the youngsters soon.
9. Adrien Kingolo - Farewell Wise
Wise gives a proper "Goodby and Thank You" to Adrien with this Video. Great riding by him. He looks so happy on a scooter. You can feel the joy of riding through the screen. Also great job by Rudy Garcia behind the lens.
8. Gods Promise
The Minnesota Boys and Devin Szydlowski promoting the new Comeoverent T-Shirt. Also Erik Karl behind the lens doing a fantastic job. Good Vibes, cool T-Shirts and refreshing Ender.
7. Gerard Prior - This is how I see it
Gerard is a master of chinks. He is way to good in them, but is also not afraid to go big. Cool to see some Dirtscooter clips as well.
6. Alex Woodbridge - No Case
Syndicate dropped this heavy video from Alex celebrating his new signature Griptape. Like all the guys from Down Under he shreds hard. Great trickselection.
5. Jeppe Mikkelsen
Jeppe is a young shredder from Copenhagen, Denmark, on the come up. Love his riding style, everything flows so well.
4. Andreas Bünzli - Wonder Tape
Andreas delivered a wonderful video. Since the skateparks were closed during the lockdown in Switzerland, he was busy exploring the streets around his area with his friends. That Ender is gnarly!
3. Don't let our youth go to waste
Such a beautiful video from Reece Jones and Clay Muche-Williams. Best spots in the game combined with insane talent on a scooter. I can't wait for the Native Team Video, if this is what the Native guys call throwaway.
2. Kevin Austin - Native
Kevin is the newest addition to the best Scooter Team at the moment, the Native Team. He once again deliverd a masterpiece of a video. Filled with clean riding, crazy manny combos and big rails.
1. Devin Szydlowski - Florida
Devin spent a few weeks in Florida to film this insane video. If you know Devin, you know he likes to go big. He is doing one gnarly roof spot after the other. The very first clip is already ridiculously big. Well deserved "Video of the Month"!
This time we interviewed the French rider Antoine Lagadou, who rides for Anaquda. He publish his Streetpart "YOUTUBE PURPOSE ONLY" not long ago, so I thought it would be the perfect time to do an interview with him. Just to get the Interview started some basic questions. Where are you from? Goofy or Regular? When did you start riding? Yo, what’s good. I’m from the South East of France, near a city named Draguignan. I’m riding regular stance. I started riding July 2009, with an old Jdbug I got. I use to watch a lot of shit on YouTube back then and somehow I found a Coedie Donovan video. I thought it was crazy and wanted to try the same. So I built a wooden kicker with a friend in his garage and we started to jump it. Never stopped riding since then. What was the scene like, back in the day when you started? How is it today? Back in the day there was no skatepark around my place, I had to at least drive 1 hour to ride a good skatepark. So I use to grind the benches a...
Wirklich schön mehr Street Parts auch aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum zu sehen. 5 Monate lang hat Moritz Bader und sein Filmer Jonas Salefsky an dem Video gearbeitet und jede Menge Herzblut reingesteckt. Jede Menge Handrails , kreative Tricks (wie z.B. diesen Rail Stall to Hop Over in die Bank) und Spots von denen man träumen kann (verlassenes Schwimmbad und diese einzigartige Beton Landschaft). Echt einen schöner Part , von einem deutschen Fahrer , der Lust auf das Frühjahr macht. Anlässlich dieses Videos, habe ich ein Interview mit Moritz geführt um etwas mehr über ihn , sein Video und die Szene in Stuttgart zu erfahren. Das gesamte Interview könnt ihr hier unten nachlesen. Hallo Moritz, stell dich am besten einfach kurz vor: Alter, Wohnort, Gofy oder Regular?, Seit wann fährst du? Ich bin 19, komme aus Stuttgart und fahre Regular. Begonnen hab ich vor ca. 7 Jahren. 7 Jahre, also schon relativ von Beginn an dabei! Wie bist du zum Scooter ...
Benjamin Grimus (@bgseakk) hat ein hammer Edit veröffentlicht. Mit jeder Menge kranker Tricks, dessen Namen ich nichteinmal weiß. Benny ist bekannt für seine Insta Clips, in denen er die verrücktesten Bri -Whip - Kickless - Frontscooter- etc. Combos ausführt. In seinem Edit steigert er diese Tricks nocheinmal. Wirklich jeder Trick ist ein Banger . Der letzte Trick ist z.B. ein Umbrella-Kickless-Briwhip . Keine Ahnung wie das überhaupt physikalisch Möglich ist, aber Benny schafft es. Gefilmt wurde der Edit unteranderem in Linz, Dänemark, Schweden und Russland . Man merkt, dass Benny den ganzen Winter viel Arbeit in diesen Edit gesteckt hat. Schaut euch das Video an und staunt selbst. -x- Benjamin Grimus (@bgseakk) made this Banger Release . He is know for his crazy Bri -Whip - Kickless - Frontscooter Combos . But this Edit is on another Level. The last Trick is an Umbrella-Kickless-Briwhip. Dont't know how that is even possible . Benny put a lot of work in this ...
This months Interview is with Tomasz Dudek, a scooter rider and filmer from Poland . I found it very interesting to here about the scooter community in his country. Enjoy! Just to get the Interview started some basic questions. Where you from? How old are you? Goofy or Regular? When did you start riding? I'm from Piaseczno, it's like 20 km from the city center of Warsaw. I'm going to be 21 in July. Right foot always in the front, so goofy. I have been riding for nearly 6 years. So how did you start scootering? Scootering caught my eye because of my friend. He had MGP VX2 Team Edition. He let me try and after a few pushes I knew that's the thing what I want to do. Nice, did you ride anything before like BMX or skateboard? I have been trying to skate, but I didn’t have that zeal, so I quit really fast. I see, so scootering was just more fun. What was the scene like? Back in the days when you started? The scene was quite small. It was...
Der Junge, der MGP Street macht hat es schon wieder getan. Er hat gestern ein unglaubliches Edit mit noch unglaublicheren Tricks veröffentlicht. Schon nach dem ersten Rail-Trick wusste ich, dieser Edit wird gut und ich wurde nicht entäuscht. Der Großteil des Videos wurde in den USA nach dem "Sovreign of Street" Wettbewerb gefilmt. Wo er mit Logan Fuller, Cooper Klaar und anderen auf einem mehrwöchigen Roadtrip durch California Arizona New Mexico und Texas war. Obwohl seine Kamera gestohlen wurde und er sogar festgenommen wurde, hat er es geschaft dieses wunderbare Video zu produzieren. Den Ender muss man auf jeden Fall gesehen haben!
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen