Here are the best Videos of 2019! Each month so many good videos were published, so it was super hard to pick just 10. And it was even harder to give them the right order. But after many hours I
managed to write down this list. Showcasing the video highlights
of 2019 and representing the scootering of today. However this is just my personal opinion, let me know if you agree with me. What
is your favorit Video of the Year? How would your 2019 Videolist look
like? Let everyone know in the comments. I hope I did not forget any important videos. Enjoy!
10. Nate Gendron - Midnight
This video is so gnarly! Gives me some shredder vibes I miss in scootering these days. Nate is a great rider, with a creativ mind. Love the raw style he has. His Talisman Part was also insane. Glad he survived the bus dropin.
9. Logan Fuller - Aztek
You can tell he put 2 years into this part. Logans Aztek Video is full of Bangers, great tricks and fantastic spots. Feels like he knows every spot in the US. The Frontboard to Walltap was so cool.
8. Sten Magnus - Venture Crew
One of the most underrated riders. Sten shreds so hard in this one. I love how he goes fast while still pulling some technical tricks. The video is just exciting to watch, not a singel boring trick. I still can't wrap my head around the last FS50-50.
7. Luis Oppel - Beginners Mind
Luis is an artist. He just knows how to move his body on a scooter. Combine his talent with the filming and editing of Badger and you get a masterpiece. Filmed in 6 weeks in California to promote is signature TSI deck. This video derserves to be on this list for sure. Just watch it and you will understand why. Also Congrats to him for winning "Videopart of the Year" by @jawns.on.deck
6. Parrish Isaacs - Time's Up
Parrish published his "Time's Up Grippers" Promo Video in the begining of 2019, but I hope nobody forgot how crazy the Video is! Parrish can just land every grindcombo you can imagine. And he does a fucking primoslide on a scooter. That trick alone puts him on the list.
5. Stefan Hefner - Parting Gift
Stefan is just the best. He put his heart and soul in his very last part. His riding style and videos left a mark in scootering. It is sad to think that this will be the last footage we see of him. Not because he isn't intrested in scootering anymore, but because he just physically can't scooter anymore. Whish you the best of luck in the future! Never got to know you personally, but thanks for being a inspiration to me and a lot of other riders.
4. Evil - Y2k
A crew of heavy hitters, all with diffrent styles, new spots that never been touched by scooters before and many, many crazy tricks that is Y2K. Another masterpiece from EVIL. Parrish did a fantastic job filming and editing this video. Also doing some heavy tricks himselfe. Hugo with the best flat-trick ever. Real quality content! This is scootering!
Featuring: Zack Martin, Hugo Svare, Luis Oppel, Jon DeVrind, Parrish Isaacs, Mark Williams and Ryan Ruegg.
3. Cap Gun
"Cap
Gun" is this years masterpiece by Erik Karl. Over 30 minutes of friends, fun and scootering Featuring the
local Minnesota riders as well as some other big names like Reece
Doezema and Devin Szydlowski. The last two parts by Jamin Larson and
Jackson Harrington were insane. Don't know how Jacksons Curbtricks are even possible. I like how fluid and natural the video
feels. Great editing and filming by Erik, doing it in his own style.
2. Basis Export
The boys from Berlin did it again, with the help of Ben Klein and Tobias Mayer they published another full-length-video. The groupe of five traveled from Berlin over Prag to Vienna where they spent a few weeks including a short trip to Bratislava. Fabian Müller did a great job filming and editing the video. Everthing is so fluid, it transports the right vibes, feels like the viewer is part of the session, every full-length should be like that. A true celebration of Scootering in Central Europe.
Featuring Full Parts of Fabian Müller, Ben Klein, Tobias Mayer, Jonatán Lörincz and Tom Holubowski.
1. Coalition Winner
This Video just has to be the best of the year! Well
deserved! Jake Sorensen, Tommy Christiana, Reece Doezema
and Mark Williams won 2019 Coalition. Elected best team by the riders themselves. Reece won ROTY. And Badger might be the best filmer and editor of 2019. So no question that these 12 minutes of crazy clips are the Video of 2019. Thank you Dissidence for Coalition!
Love that scootering has such a great independent scene. Most of the real videos this year seem to come from independent filmers and crews. Keep going, all of you make scootering great!
This time we interviewed the French rider Antoine Lagadou, who rides for Anaquda. He publish his Streetpart "YOUTUBE PURPOSE ONLY" not long ago, so I thought it would be the perfect time to do an interview with him. Just to get the Interview started some basic questions. Where are you from? Goofy or Regular? When did you start riding? Yo, what’s good. I’m from the South East of France, near a city named Draguignan. I’m riding regular stance. I started riding July 2009, with an old Jdbug I got. I use to watch a lot of shit on YouTube back then and somehow I found a Coedie Donovan video. I thought it was crazy and wanted to try the same. So I built a wooden kicker with a friend in his garage and we started to jump it. Never stopped riding since then. What was the scene like, back in the day when you started? How is it today? Back in the day there was no skatepark around my place, I had to at least drive 1 hour to ride a good skatepark. So I use to grind the benches a...
Wirklich schön mehr Street Parts auch aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum zu sehen. 5 Monate lang hat Moritz Bader und sein Filmer Jonas Salefsky an dem Video gearbeitet und jede Menge Herzblut reingesteckt. Jede Menge Handrails , kreative Tricks (wie z.B. diesen Rail Stall to Hop Over in die Bank) und Spots von denen man träumen kann (verlassenes Schwimmbad und diese einzigartige Beton Landschaft). Echt einen schöner Part , von einem deutschen Fahrer , der Lust auf das Frühjahr macht. Anlässlich dieses Videos, habe ich ein Interview mit Moritz geführt um etwas mehr über ihn , sein Video und die Szene in Stuttgart zu erfahren. Das gesamte Interview könnt ihr hier unten nachlesen. Hallo Moritz, stell dich am besten einfach kurz vor: Alter, Wohnort, Gofy oder Regular?, Seit wann fährst du? Ich bin 19, komme aus Stuttgart und fahre Regular. Begonnen hab ich vor ca. 7 Jahren. 7 Jahre, also schon relativ von Beginn an dabei! Wie bist du zum Scooter ...
Benjamin Grimus (@bgseakk) hat ein hammer Edit veröffentlicht. Mit jeder Menge kranker Tricks, dessen Namen ich nichteinmal weiß. Benny ist bekannt für seine Insta Clips, in denen er die verrücktesten Bri -Whip - Kickless - Frontscooter- etc. Combos ausführt. In seinem Edit steigert er diese Tricks nocheinmal. Wirklich jeder Trick ist ein Banger . Der letzte Trick ist z.B. ein Umbrella-Kickless-Briwhip . Keine Ahnung wie das überhaupt physikalisch Möglich ist, aber Benny schafft es. Gefilmt wurde der Edit unteranderem in Linz, Dänemark, Schweden und Russland . Man merkt, dass Benny den ganzen Winter viel Arbeit in diesen Edit gesteckt hat. Schaut euch das Video an und staunt selbst. -x- Benjamin Grimus (@bgseakk) made this Banger Release . He is know for his crazy Bri -Whip - Kickless - Frontscooter Combos . But this Edit is on another Level. The last Trick is an Umbrella-Kickless-Briwhip. Dont't know how that is even possible . Benny put a lot of work in this ...
This months Interview is with Tomasz Dudek, a scooter rider and filmer from Poland . I found it very interesting to here about the scooter community in his country. Enjoy! Just to get the Interview started some basic questions. Where you from? How old are you? Goofy or Regular? When did you start riding? I'm from Piaseczno, it's like 20 km from the city center of Warsaw. I'm going to be 21 in July. Right foot always in the front, so goofy. I have been riding for nearly 6 years. So how did you start scootering? Scootering caught my eye because of my friend. He had MGP VX2 Team Edition. He let me try and after a few pushes I knew that's the thing what I want to do. Nice, did you ride anything before like BMX or skateboard? I have been trying to skate, but I didn’t have that zeal, so I quit really fast. I see, so scootering was just more fun. What was the scene like? Back in the days when you started? The scene was quite small. It was...
Der Junge, der MGP Street macht hat es schon wieder getan. Er hat gestern ein unglaubliches Edit mit noch unglaublicheren Tricks veröffentlicht. Schon nach dem ersten Rail-Trick wusste ich, dieser Edit wird gut und ich wurde nicht entäuscht. Der Großteil des Videos wurde in den USA nach dem "Sovreign of Street" Wettbewerb gefilmt. Wo er mit Logan Fuller, Cooper Klaar und anderen auf einem mehrwöchigen Roadtrip durch California Arizona New Mexico und Texas war. Obwohl seine Kamera gestohlen wurde und er sogar festgenommen wurde, hat er es geschaft dieses wunderbare Video zu produzieren. Den Ender muss man auf jeden Fall gesehen haben!
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen