Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Top 10 Scooter Videos September

Here are the best videos of the month. Enjoy!

10. Holgar Hubatschek - Parktage

Holgar is a talented rider from Vienna, Austria. He worked all year for this video and deliverd some great tricks with his smooth style.

9. Cooper Klaar - Resume

Cooper is the Smooth Operator! You could watch him all day grinding endlessly in the US bowlparadise.

8. Ian Hotchkiss - Brother Welcomes

Ian is a great, well rounded rider. So hyped to see someone ride a waterpark on a scooter.

7. Crew Tapes 2 - Novark Crew

Crew Tapes by Transition Scooer Zine is kinda the "KOTR" of scootering. This is the second "season". Crews from all over the UK take part. Every crew films an edit completing as many challenges as possible. The crew with the most points winns. Novark got 1st place this year. But you should also watch all the other Tapes on Transition Zine Youtube!

6. Mokovel - School of Thought

The guys from the Mokovel Clothing Brand don't go back to school. They go out and shred the streets together!

5. Sean Liu - Summer 19

Sean Liu from from Hong Kong spent his summer in the US. With the help of Will Judy he filmed this video, capturing his clean style and great trickchoice. 

4. Talesin St John

You can see some of the weirdest rails in this video. You never know what to expect in the next clip. Super creative riding by Talesin! 

3. cityoftress

The newest video from the "Coterie" Crew showcases what scootering is all about. Friendship, creativity and haveing fun outside. Truly enjoyed the editing by Anthony Aguirre. 
Featuring: Anthony Aguirre, Ethan Fic, Seth Long, Dylan Mayhan, Edgar Guboglo, Johnny Trolio, Kevin Cendro, Eric Sather and Jordan Meyers.

2. Thoma Gendre - 2019

Thoma is a way too unknown rider from Switzerland. This video shows his progress in 2019, featuring crazy technical lines as well as heavy handrail action. The best part, he is unsponsored, he is doing all of this just for fun!

1. Wisalaga

A few month ago the Wise Team went to Malaga to explore and shred the City in the south of Spain. Love how everyone on the team has a diffrent style and brings other tricks to the spots. The editing was super refreshing. Including all the photos gave the video a special touch. Great job by Nicolas!
This is the "Video of the Month".

Kommentare

Other News

Antoine Lagadou - Interview

This time we interviewed the French rider Antoine Lagadou, who rides for Anaquda. He publish his Streetpart "YOUTUBE PURPOSE ONLY" not long ago, so I thought it would be the perfect time to do an interview with him. Just to get the Interview started some basic questions. Where are you from? Goofy or Regular? When did you start riding? Yo, what’s good. I’m from the South East of France, near a city named Draguignan. I’m riding regular stance. I started riding July 2009, with an old Jdbug I got. I use to watch a lot of shit on YouTube back then and somehow I found a Coedie Donovan video. I thought it was crazy and wanted to try the same. So I built a wooden kicker with a friend in his garage and we started to jump it. Never stopped riding since then. What was the scene like, back in the day when you started? How is it today? Back in the day there was no skatepark around my place, I had to at least drive 1 hour to ride a good skatepark. So I use to grind the benches a...

Benjamin Grimus - Banger Release

Benjamin Grimus (@bgseakk) hat ein hammer Edit veröffentlicht. Mit jeder Menge kranker Tricks, dessen Namen ich nichteinmal weiß. Benny ist bekannt für seine Insta Clips, in denen er die verrücktesten Bri -Whip - Kickless - Frontscooter- etc. Combos ausführt. In seinem Edit steigert er diese Tricks nocheinmal. Wirklich jeder Trick ist ein Banger . Der letzte Trick ist z.B. ein Umbrella-Kickless-Briwhip . Keine Ahnung wie das überhaupt physikalisch Möglich ist, aber Benny schafft es. Gefilmt wurde der Edit unteranderem in Linz, Dänemark, Schweden und Russland . Man merkt, dass Benny den ganzen Winter viel Arbeit in diesen Edit gesteckt hat. Schaut euch das Video an und staunt selbst. -x- Benjamin Grimus (@bgseakk) made this Banger Release . He is know for his crazy Bri -Whip - Kickless - Frontscooter Combos . But this Edit is on another Level. The last Trick is an Umbrella-Kickless-Briwhip. Dont't know how that is even possible . Benny put a lot of work in this ...

Luca Strohschein - Interview

Hallo Luca! Danke, dass du dir Zeit für ein Interview genommen hast. Stell dich am Besten einmal kurz selbst vor. Hallo und Guten Tag meine Damen und Herren. Ich bin der Luca, 20 Jahre alt,  komme ursprünglich aus Salzburg/Österreich, wohne aber jetzt in Wien und sag niemals nein zu einem kalten Bier. Prost! Wann hast du begonnen mit Scooterfahren? Wie war die Szene damals in Salzburg? Ich hab mit zum Scooterfahren begonnen wie ich elf war. Bin dazwischen aber 4 Jahre nicht gefahren. Die Szene damals, als ich angefangen habe war eigentlich relativ cool und auch groß. Ich komme aus einem Dorf neben Salzburg und alleine dort waren wir eigentlich immer eine relativ große Crew. Als ich dann wieder begonnen habe war sie weniger gut, da mittlerweile dort nur noch die wenigsten fahren. Damals war ich auch noch ein „Fuchtler“, doch mit dem Alter kommt die Weisheit, wie man so schön sagt. Jeder von uns war doch mal ein „Fuchtler“ haha. Warum bist du nach Wien gezogen? Eben, wei...

Moritz Bader - Interview

Wirklich schön mehr Street Parts auch aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum zu sehen. 5 Monate lang hat Moritz Bader und sein Filmer Jonas Salefsky an dem Video gearbeitet und jede Menge Herzblut reingesteckt.   Jede Menge Handrails , kreative Tricks (wie z.B. diesen Rail Stall to Hop Over in die Bank) und Spots von denen man träumen kann (verlassenes Schwimmbad und diese einzigartige Beton Landschaft). Echt einen schöner Part , von einem deutschen Fahrer , der Lust auf das Frühjahr macht. Anlässlich dieses Videos, habe ich ein Interview mit Moritz geführt um etwas mehr über ihn , sein Video und die Szene in Stuttgart zu erfahren. Das gesamte Interview könnt ihr hier unten nachlesen. Hallo Moritz, stell dich am besten einfach kurz vor: Alter, Wohnort, Gofy oder Regular?, Seit wann fährst du? Ich bin 19, komme aus Stuttgart und fahre Regular. Begonnen hab ich vor ca. 7 Jahren. 7 Jahre, also schon relativ von Beginn an dabei! Wie bist du zum Scooter ...

Tomasz Dudek - Interview

This months Interview is with Tomasz Dudek, a scooter rider and filmer from Poland . I found it very interesting to here about the scooter community in his country. Enjoy! Just to get the Interview started some basic questions. Where you from? How old are you? Goofy or Regular? When did you start riding? I'm from Piaseczno, it's like 20 km from the city center of Warsaw. I'm going to be 21 in July. Right foot always in the front, so goofy. I have been riding for nearly 6 years. So how did you start scootering? Scootering caught my eye because of my friend. He had MGP VX2 Team Edition. He let me try and after a few pushes I knew that's the thing what I want to do. Nice, did you ride anything before like BMX or skateboard? I have been trying to skate, but I didn’t have that zeal, so I quit really fast. I see, so scootering was just more fun. What was the scene like? Back in the days when you started? The scene was quite small. It was...