-x-
Nachdem Kai Phoenix verlassen hatte, wurde die australischen Marke Native sein neuer Sponsor. Dies ist sein Welcome-Edit im Team. Wenn man ihn mit dem Advent II Deck schredden sieht, ist klar zu erkennen, dass Native die richtige Wahl war. Die 50-50 Tricks in diesem Video sind unreal. Fullwhip mit einem Double-Barspin war krank, genauso wie die ganzen Fakie-Manuals. Ich freu mich schon auf sein nächstes Video. Enjoy!
This time we interviewed the French rider Antoine Lagadou, who rides for Anaquda. He publish his Streetpart "YOUTUBE PURPOSE ONLY" not long ago, so I thought it would be the perfect time to do an interview with him. Just to get the Interview started some basic questions. Where are you from? Goofy or Regular? When did you start riding? Yo, what’s good. I’m from the South East of France, near a city named Draguignan. I’m riding regular stance. I started riding July 2009, with an old Jdbug I got. I use to watch a lot of shit on YouTube back then and somehow I found a Coedie Donovan video. I thought it was crazy and wanted to try the same. So I built a wooden kicker with a friend in his garage and we started to jump it. Never stopped riding since then. What was the scene like, back in the day when you started? How is it today? Back in the day there was no skatepark around my place, I had to at least drive 1 hour to ride a good skatepark. So I use to grind the benches a...
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen